i vow to actually get out of bed if you let me hear the alarm ring.
motivation to get up:
- check the weather
- run and stretch fully and incorporate booty workout
- drink tea without children being pesky
- complete morning duties, laundry start up
- google important things, i.e. hotel rates, bart tickets, race info, train tickets. etc. etc.
- meditate, remind myself that it’s going to be a great day.
i just hate waking up after everyone else and trying to figure out what’s going on. being up first allows me to set my own pace and stay calm, cool, and collected.