- Brush not thy hair.
- Focus on looking truly natural:
- nude nails
- neutral makeup
- simple hair
- natural eyebrows
- Rosy anything is sexy and playful: rosy perfume, rose lipbalm, a hint of rosy cheeks.
- Orange and citrus are fresh scents for the summer and spring.
- Go blond or brond.
- Drink a big glass of water with a lemon in it when you wake up.
- Freckles are beautiful.
- Paris is Mecca.
- Your era of inspiration is generally the 70’s.
- Classic pieces with a romantic, feminine touch:
- pastel pallette
- laces and silks
- Fundamentals are effortless, bohemianism, and a clean line
- Day cream and night cream are essential for dry faces; sleep without makeup and wear a thick layer of moisturizer.
1. Smith’s Rosebud Salve
Cult-favorite, multi-purpose. Soothes dry lips, calms and heals irritation, and soothes minor burns. Dab on elbows or kneecaps to relieve dryness.
2. Chloé New Eau de Parfum,
Light and fresh, embodies a true Chloé woman.
2.5 oz, $74.89
3. Klorane Soothing Shampoo with Peony
Soothes sensitive scalps with peony extract. Restructures and rebuilds the hair, while smoothing the hair shaft. (You can skip the conditioner!)
4. Khiel’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Essential oils and botanicals work through the night to regenerate, repair, and replenish.
5. Embryolisse Concentrated Lait Cream
Many makeup artists from Paris use this as a primer, moisturizer, and a make-up remover.
2.6 oz, $19.50
6. Dior DiorSkin Nude Foundation
A natural, hydrating liquid foundation. Leaves the complexion smooth and silky, long-lasting. Easily the best foundation you will ever use.
7. Dior Lip Gloss
Not only for a sweet, little pucker, dab a bit on your cheeks for a subtle pop.
8. Shu Uemura Art of Hair Essence Absolue Hair Oil
Originally used by geishas to keep hair shiny, soft, and hydrated. Detangle, nourish, and protect with this A-list hair product.
(*All prices based on results from Amazon.com)